.: Home > Drug Testing Services > FAA Management
Your company must have an FAA approved Drug Program if:
- You are an aviation company that operates under a Part 121 or Part 135.
- You are a repair station that operates under Part 145 and want to provide services to a Part 121 or 135 operator.
O.M.Management, Inc. is a premier drug and alcohol program management company specializing in aviation drug and alcohol testing. We are keenly aware of the day-to-day needs of an aviation entity and the necessity for accurate testing and reporting for covered positions.
First and foremost, employers who implement our program are provided a two-hour drug and alcohol program manager training course. Once trained, you will have a basic understanding of the daily operations of the program. Our customer service driven consultants will continue to assist you.
Our program includes:
- Assistance in preparation of FAA forms for obtaining an approved Operations Specifications or Certification Statement.
- Contract with a SAMSHA / NIDA certified laboratory to perform all DOT drug screen testing.
- Contract with a Certified Medical Review Officer to perform all DOT drug screen reviews.
- Contract with Medical Centers or authorized drug and alcohol collection sites for drug and alcohol collections anywhere in the USA.
- Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Copies of all drug and alcohol tests preformed.
- Database of covered Company employees that is updated quarterly. (Database must contain employees name, social security number or employee I.D. number, position, if applicable, and starting dates of covered employees).
- Computer driven, randomly selected list of employees to be screened quarterly and/or monthly.
- DOT regulatory blind sampling.
- Coordination of post accident and reasonable cause screening.
- Posters describing FAA/DOT required drug testing.
- Two hours of FAA audit related consultation and administrative services, if necessary.
- The FAA annual report, when required.
- On-site drug screen collections and or alcohol testing.
If you are interested in setting up an account with us, click the New Account Setup button below and provide us with some preliminary information about your company. Some programs may require a setup fee.
If you have further questions feel free to contact us toll-free at (877) 700-5372 ext 113.