Your company must have an FAA approved Drug Program if:
- You are an Aviation Company operating under Part 121 or Part 135.
- You are a Repair Station operating under Part 145 servicing a Part 121 or Part 135 operator.
O.M. Management, specializing in Aviation Drug & Alcohol Testing, are experts on the day-to-day needs of aviation entities and the necessity for accurate testing and reporting for “covered positions”.
We give you a two-hour Drug & Alcohol Program Manager training course, teaching you how to run the program from day-to-day, with customer service consultants continuing to assist you along the way.
Our program includes:
- Assistance preparing FAA forms to obtain approved Operations Specifications or Certification Statement.
- SAMSHA / NIDA certified laboratory to perform all DOT drug screen testing.
- Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) to perform all DOT drug screen reviews.
- FAA annual report, when required. (MIS)
- Authorized drug & alcohol collection sites Nationwide.
- Anti-Drug & Alcohol Misuse Policy & Procedures Manual.
- Copies of all drug & alcohol tests performed.
- Database of “Covered” Company employees, updated quarterly, including employee names, SSNs or Employee I.D. numbers, positions, if applicable, and start-dates.
- Randomly selected list of employees for quarterly and/or monthly screening, using random-selection software.
- DOT regulatory blind sampling.
- Coordination of “post-accident” and “reasonable cause” screening.
- Posters describing FAA/DOT required drug testing.
- Two hours of FAA-audit-related consultation and administrative services, if necessary.
- On-site drug screen collections and/or alcohol testing.